CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing with my toys




These days I like to have my feet up on everything.... A couple weeks ago on my monkey mat, I found out if I push hard enough I can make the arch pop right out of it's base! I was trying to turn around to sneak-a-peek at the TV, which I love! Babies aren't supposed to watch too much TV, but Mama let me watch my "Praise Baby" DVD two weekends ago. It was so neat--there were bright colors and shapes and lots of babies! The singing lady has a very pretty voice too (don't tell my Mom, but it was a nice break from her singing, hehe!) Mama says that I'm VERY close to rolling from my back to my stomach. My arm just keeps getting in the way!!

Auntie Sheri took these pictures of me playing with my rattle and ball. She was in the kitchen making a snack and heard me making lots of noise in my pack'n'play. My ball was near me, so I reached over and picked it up all by myself! As you can see in the last picture, I want to put anything and everything in my mouth. I'll put a combination of fingers, fists, and arms in my mouth. If you're holding me and not paying attention, I'll try to put your hand in my mouth too!





0 comments: