CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving





Hello all!
We had much to be thankful for this year as Thanksgiving rolled around...for Justin and I, it was our first 'married' Thanksgiving, and it was Maya's first holiday. We are so blessed and thankful to have welcomed such a beautiful, healthy girl to our family this year! We started the day with brunch at my mom's and then headed to Delano for the traditional Thanksgiving feast with the Roskowiaks. We had round two of Thanksgiving the following Sunday at my Dad and Diane's house. It's safe to say we both had our fill of turkey and I'm pretty sure I ate about 5 pounds of green bean casserole!!
Maya is continuing to grow and learn every day. I can't believe she'll be a month old tomorrow...it feels like only a week has passed since we brought her home from the hospital. She is eating well, sleeping well (in her own crib, I might add!), and starting to smile. She's already outgrown all of her newborn clothes and her newborn diapers. She's a very mellow baby and generally the only time she fusses is when she's hungry. The only "problem" is the ongoing battle as to whether she has a nuk or her thumb in her mouth (I'm determined to win with the nuk!!).

0 comments: