We took Maya to see Santa at the mall last week and then did some Christmas shopping. She was a trooper and slept most of the time. Santa really liked her denim dress and tights!! I don't think she'll be as cooperative next year since most one year olds think Santa is more scary than fun!
Winsted had the annual Christmas party on Friday night, so Justin and I left Maya with Grandma Kelly for a few hours. It was weird not having her with me, but both of us did great...no major separation anxiety! We'll see what happens when I have to go back to work in three weeks :(
Other than that, we've just been staying warm and cozy at home. I'm pretty sure Maya is having another growth spurt...some days it feels like I'm feeding her constantly! I have my 6 week appt at the doctor this Thursday and I'm guessing there won't be anything to report except a clean bill of health. Maya will go for her 2 month check up (a little early) right before I go back to work. I wonder how much her height and weight will have changed?!
Thomas is off to Kindergarten!
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment