CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Minnesota Zoo (3/21/09)

Here I am during my first trip to the Minnesota Zoo. I wore my zebra outfit so I'd fit in with the animals :) Mama and Daddy have a membership for the year, so we'll get to go often this summer! Here I am in front of the dolphin pool, which is why I look blue. Since it's floor to ceiling glass I could see everything! I really liked when the dolphins swam right in front of me.

Here I am taking a little snooze while we were in "Russia's Grizzly Coast". You might also notice that I'm sitting up in my stroller....I'm a big girl!

Here I am checkin' out some fish. There was a scuba diver in there feeding them!

I furrow my brows like this when I'm a little confused AND I'm showing Mama that she is losing the battle and I will suck my fingers if I want to!!

We had a very fun day at the zoo and I can't wait to go back!


1 comments:

summer said...

I have been thinking of getting a membership too, zoo date!!!