Last week my Great Grandma and Papa, and my Great Aunt Sheri came up to meet me for the first time. We had so much fun and I never got sick of hearing how cute I am!! We went to dinner at Gastoff's Sunday night for some German food and the man with the accordion played some songs for me. Thankfully most foods don't upset my tummy, so I didn't mind that Mama was chowing down on brats! We also spent some time shopping and Old Grandma (she named herself until I can talk and come up with a name for her) and Aunt Sheri made sure I am set for this summer with some new outfits and a sun-hat. How is it that I am only 5 months old and already far more fashionable than my Mama!? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they come back to visit this summer for more play-time (and maybe get a round of golf in since it was too cold while they were here)!

This is a very special 'four generations' picture. Do I come from a line of good lookin' women, or what!?! Here I am with both my Great Grandmas on Mama's side.
In other 'great' news, I've continued to work on my sitting skills as well as my spitting skills! I think it is so fun to stick out my tongue and "ppthtttttt"! I've also started sucking on my bottom lip so I constantly have a wet chin...Mama thinks teething is in the near-ish future. My most exciting news is that I can roll over from my back to my stomach! I had to show off a little while my 'greats' were here. We were all hanging out in the living room chatting and I decided the attention should be turned back to me, so I did a lil' roll (and then did it a few more times just to prove that the first time wasn't an accident!).


This is a very special 'four generations' picture. Do I come from a line of good lookin' women, or what!?! Here I am with both my Great Grandmas on Mama's side.
In other 'great' news, I've continued to work on my sitting skills as well as my spitting skills! I think it is so fun to stick out my tongue and "ppthtttttt"! I've also started sucking on my bottom lip so I constantly have a wet chin...Mama thinks teething is in the near-ish future. My most exciting news is that I can roll over from my back to my stomach! I had to show off a little while my 'greats' were here. We were all hanging out in the living room chatting and I decided the attention should be turned back to me, so I did a lil' roll (and then did it a few more times just to prove that the first time wasn't an accident!).



0 comments:
Post a Comment