Oh I almost forgot to tell you.... I don't know if it's from the occasional taste of vanilla ice cream, but at 8 months I weigh 17 lbs 7 oz! I'm still long and lean, so I don't think that puts me in a high weight percentile, it just sounds like I'm so big! They didn't show Mama the charts this time because I wasn't really at the doctor for a check up--I was just in to have my skin looked at. Turns out my diaper has been rubbing my stomach from all the crawling I'm doing, thus irritating/peeling my skin, so Mama and Daddy have to rub Cortizone on it twice a day and Bacatracin a few times a day. Dr B isn't worried about it because it hasn't been bothering me, but seeing as it hasn't gone away for about two weeks (and spread to my butt a little bit), Mama thought it was time we make a quick visit to the doc to get things checked out. (My 9 month check up for shots and new measurements will be at the beginning of Aug.) Did I mention that I LOVE when I get a little lick of ice cream, sherbet, and popsicles?! I've been trying to have a taste of a fudgsicle, but Mama and Daddy said no chocolate for me.
Thomas is off to Kindergarten!
10 years ago


2 comments:
She is getting so big Shea! And cute as ever. Those pics at the pool were adorable! BTW, Hallie was almost 19 pounds at her 6 month appointment (chunky monkey!) so I think Maya still fits in the long and lean category! :)
Hi Shea!! I didn't know you write a blog on Maya, but I saw the link on Kristen's blogspot. Maya is soooooo cute! What a treat to see all these pictures. Love you all.
Post a Comment