This was me between the family BBQ at Great Grandma Betty and Grandpa Ray's house and the fireworks/carnival. We went strawberry picking earlier that day and all that sunshine and fresh air tuckered me out!
Luckily I woke up in time to have my first carousel ride with Grandpa Rick! I had to hold on tight because that thing was movin'!
I also got to pick a duck and win a prize. I plucked one out of the water and immediately put it in my mouth (yuck!). The prize lady gave me two pink, sparkly, stuffed fish because I'm so cute.

After the carnival, we went to watch fireworks. Unfortunately we were practically sitting on the launching pad. It was way too loud and bright for me. I didn't cry, but I had to cuddle with Mama so she could plug my ears and I could look the other way. Next year I plan on sitting much further away so we can enjoy them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment