(Aug 8, 9 months (on the 9th!)) I am going to be walking by myself in no time, but in the meantime I walk around with my new push toy. I love standing and walking along the furniture so much, Mama thought it might be fun for me to cruise across the room (and in these pictures, our awesome basement!)


I had my 9 mo doc appt with Dr B on Aug 11th. He thinks I am so advanced! I was being a little squirmy in Mama's lap, so she put me down and I crawled right over to the chair and pulled myself up. He said that a lot of babies my age don't do that! I didn't cry when he checked my eyes/ears/nose/joints/heart/lungs/head/or when I got shots! Well...I almost cried when I got shots, but Mama distracted me and I got over it. I weighed in 17 lbs 12 oz (25-50%) and 27-1/2" long (50-75%). Dr B said I'm going to be a skinny toddler. Mama's only concern was about me and chunks in my food. She tried mashing up a banana for me and I gagged any time a little chunk got in my mouth. I didn't like those Puffs either (fast dissolving cheerios for babies). Dr B said that it was nothing to worry about yet...it's the two year olds who will only eat pureed foods that have to go to therapy to learn how to eat. Well boy did I want to prove her wrong!! That night at dinner I ate some mashed up pork'n'beans and when Daddy and I hung out the next day I couldn't get enough of the Puffs!! Next time I have to go in is for my big 1 year appt (which Mama said is coming up way too fast).



1 comments:
AHHH!!! I have been waiting for an update. I love all of the pictures. She is so beautiful :)
I liked to wedding pics too ;)
LOVE K
Post a Comment