CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Another trip to the Zoo Aug 9

Since we have a season pass to the zoo, we've been making lots of trips to visit the animals. This time me, Mama, Auntie Sheri, and Grandma Kelly went. Our good friends, Patti and Brent, met us there. Mama says that it's a chance to get in a nice long walk, and since there's so much to look at, I don't get bored (although I don't really get bored, so it's not a viable concern)!

Can you tell Mama really likes taking pictures in these crazy wood displays? Last time it was a chicken and an egg, this time a haystack!
It was the Farm Festival at the zoo so I had my picture taken on the tractor!
Patti bought us a Bomb Pop (now referred to as an All American Pop) and I thought it was quite tasty! I ended up dripping on Mama's shirt....maybe she should've had a bib on too!

1 comments:

Kristen and Andrew said...

I love all of the cute summer outfits Maya has - she really is the most loved and best dressed little girl! I miss her too much!!

LOVE K