CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ashlee and Jon's Wedding 9/19/09

Introducing Mr and Mrs Weiers!!

Tiny Dancer

Dollar Dance with Jon
Dollar Dance with Ashlee and Daddy (cousins)
Dancing with Aunt Nicole
I almost made it through the ceremony without making a peep, but then I bumped my head on the pew in front of us and it made me cry. Mama rushed me out of the church really fast so I didn't disrupt the wedding too much! Once we got to the reception I worked on my coloring with Grandpa Rick and Aunt Nicole. Mama ate more than her share of fried fish, I tried (and didn't like) mashed potatoes, and Daddy at about a pound of candy from the candy bar! I showed off my skills on the dance floor and then we called it a night. Congratulations again Ashlee and Jon, you both looked beautiful!

0 comments: