South Dakota, day 2 (and also Mama and Daddy's First Anniversary)!
Here I am up and ready to start the day after a decent night's sleep (I woke up in the middle of the night because it was a bit cold in our cabin) and a good breakfast. Check me out in my big girl car seat...even though I wasn't one yet, Mama said there was no way that we were going to be in the car for that many hours and have me facing the opposite direction.
On the first night in our cabin I was playing on the bed, which was bumped up against the wall. I was holding on to the low window sill and my hand slipped. It did not feel very good and Mama felt so bad that I got my first injury above my eye!

















1 comments:
maya is the next julie with that tambourine!!
Post a Comment