January was a VERY big month for me.....Mama says I'm getting so big and so smart!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to stand and sit--I'm pretty much over laying down (the typical baby hold) during awake time with Mom and Dad unless I'm getting tired. Here's a (dark) picture of me standing.
Here I am in my bouncy seat. It plays the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song. I like to look at the bright colors and have figured out that if I kick my feet, the chair will bounce! It is so much fun!! Here is a sideways picture of me on my monkey mat (Mama should really rotate the pictures before she posts them on here!). There is a zebra, monkey, and a mirror that hang above the mat and I like to smile at them. The zebra is definitely my favorite!!

Here I am in my Bumbo. I get to sit all by myself without anybody holding me!! Usually I get to watch mom do the dishes or brush her teeth. Uncle Micah's nieces used this and were nice enough to let me use it now that they're all too big for it!

Here I am doing a little bit of tummy time. It is not my favorite thing to do, but Mama was being so silly, that I couldn't stop smiling! My neck is so strong from standing and sitting that Mama doesn't worry too much that I don't like being on my tummy. She says that I'll get some tummy time in when I start rolling around!


Here I am in my Bumbo. I get to sit all by myself without anybody holding me!! Usually I get to watch mom do the dishes or brush her teeth. Uncle Micah's nieces used this and were nice enough to let me use it now that they're all too big for it!

Here I am doing a little bit of tummy time. It is not my favorite thing to do, but Mama was being so silly, that I couldn't stop smiling! My neck is so strong from standing and sitting that Mama doesn't worry too much that I don't like being on my tummy. She says that I'll get some tummy time in when I start rolling around!



0 comments:
Post a Comment