

A typical day for us.....
Mama has to get up to start her day (M-F) at 4:45 AM since she's gone back to work. She pumps my first bottle of the day from 4:45-5:00 and then spends about a half hour getting herself dressed and ready for work. The best part is when she comes in to say "Good Morning" to me, which always makes me smile...even though it is 5:30 in the morning! She gives me breakfast, gets me dressed, puts me in my warm and cozy bear suit (shown above) and then we head out the door to make the 45 minute trek to Grandma Kelly and Auntie Sheri's house. Most days we leave Daddy sleeping in bed because he doesn't work until noon or one. I sleep the whole way down and wake up briefly when Grandma Kelly gets me out of my car seat. Because we leave the house before traffic gets bad, it doesn't take as long to get to the cities, so Mama and I get to crawl back in to bed to cuddle for about 20 more minutes. I fall back asleep and when Mama gets out of bed to leave for work, Auntie Sheri jumps in and we sleep for a few more hours. Ususally I'll sleep until 9:00/9:30ish (although a few weeks ago I was sleeping until 10:00/10:30). I have my first bottle mid-morning and get to spend some time in my swing while Auntie takes a shower. Before I know it, it's lunch time, so Auntie and I get back in the car and go visit Mama, Uncle Micah, and Grandpa Bob at work. Mama is SO LUCKY to have a sister like my Auntie who is willing to drive to me every day so I can nurse at lunch. Once we get back to Auntie's house, we have some cuddle time before Grandma Kelly gets home from work to feed me my afternoon bottle. Mama comes to pick me up at 5:00 or 5:30 (depends on the day!) and I eat again before we leave for home. Once we get home, Mama doesn't stop cuddling me....she sure wishes we could spend ALL day together, but for now she has to go to work so we have health insurance.
Wednesdays are actually different for me because rather than getting in the car with Mama when she leaves, I get in bed with Daddy!! I get to spend all day with him on his day off. We spend all day cuddling in bed or down in the basement by the fire. My Daddy makes me smile so much!!
Mama can't wait until the weekend when we don't have to get up, get dressed, or leave the house (unless we want to)! We spend a lot of time cuddling!!! The best weekends are when Mama and Daddy are both home--unfortunately it's only every-other-weekend, because Daddy has to work.
Mama can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by.... I'll be three months old on Feb 9 (which is also Grandma Kelly's B-day!!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment