CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2 month check up

Finally, I have Mama's blog totally updated! What an exhausting afternoon! Here are a few pictures from my 2 month check up. The picture of me in my car seat is right after my appointment...Mommy was so proud of how well I did during my shots (I only cried for about 7 seconds) and was very happy that I slept afterwards rather than stay awake to think about how bad they hurt! I had 4 shots, 2 in each leg, and I had to swallow some yucky syrup. Supposedly all of those immunizations are going to keep me healthy--couldn't they come up with a nicer way of giving them to me than shots?! I have grown so much in the last 8 weeks...I weigh 10 lbs 15 oz, and am 23-1/4 in tall! I have to wear 3-6 month onesies because my torso is so long, but 0-3 month clothes still fit me.










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shea....she's soooo cute and smiley! it's fun to see what Dan and I have to look forward to :)