
We had a VERY busy Christmas this year, but it sure was fun! On Christmas Eve, Grandma Kelly, Uncle Bobby, Auntie Sheri and Uncle Micah, and Uncle Brian came over to our house for dinner. We also decorated sugar cookies. I can't wait until next year when I get to have my hands in all that frosting and those pretty sprinkles! After Mommy's traditions, we started Daddys' traditions and went over to Aunt Nicole and Uncle Aaron's house to open presents with Grandpa Rick and his friend Christine. I'm not sure why, but Mommy sure was excited when she opened 2 boxes of diapers! We went to church, but I slept through the whole thing since it was so late. There was a crazy lady in front of us that kept wanting to hold me, but Mommy wouldn't ever give me up to a stranger! After church we rushed to get home because Santa was coming (and Mommy and Daddy wanted to get in a few hours of sleep before the next round of celebrations started!).
On Christmas morning I woke up to find that Santa had brought me my very first Cabbage Patch Doll. You'll see some pictures of her in the next post. We went to Grandma Kelly's for brunch and more presents. Grandma Kelly kept saying that I am the best present of all (my Mommy and Daddy definitely agree)! That afternoon we headed over to Grandpa Bob and Grandma Diane's for presents and a crazy dice game with Great Grandma Jan, Great Uncle Dave, and the Great Hofflanders! For some reason everyone was chasing after 'beef jerky'....I guess I'll have to wait until I'm bigger to find out what that is.
Around 5:00 Mommy changed me in to my fancy Christmas dress from Grandpa Rick and we headed over to Delano for the Roskowiak Christmas dinner. My favorite part was meeting my new cousin Sophia. I'm actually not sure exactly what our "related title" is...she belongs to Daddy's cousin, who would be my second cousin. Does that make Sophia my "second cousin once removed"?? It doesn't matter much to me...I'm just going to love her as my cousin! Can you believe Daddy is holding both of us in his lap? Before I was born he wouldn't ever hold babies, but now look at him! :)





1 comments:
I love the dress, so cute!!!
Post a Comment