One of the best parts about being born this year is that Mommy has 7 friends that also had babies, so I have lots of new friends to play with! This is my friend Abby Marie. She belongs to Mommy's high school friends, Meredith and Marc. She was supposed to be born a week before me but decided to make her debut a little early at the end of September. She is still very little compared to me, even though she's much older! She let me use her swing when we were at her house--she's so nice!! Mommy's other high school friends, Jeff and Tiffany, just welcomed Hallie Jayne to their family. I haven't gotten to meet her yet. They also have a boy named Ben, but he's a lot older than me so I'm not sure how excited he would be to play with baby toys! My 7th new friend isn't actually born yet. Dan and Nikki will be having Amelia sometime in February, unless she decides to come early!


These are a few of my friends from up here where I live. Wyatt Ryan is the only boy out of all my new friends. His mom and dad are Amber and Ben. He was also born at the end of September. Gracie Ann belongs to Sara and Ryan. She was born a week and a half before Christmas, even though she wasn't supposed to be born until mid-January. Once we start playing together I'm going to be very careful with the girls that are smaller than me! Not pictured are my other two girlfriends, Sabrina and Sophia. Sabrina lives with her parents, Summer and Ryan, right down the street from me! I'm sure we'll go on lots of walks together this summer. She was born in July, so this summer she'll turn 1! My friend Sophia was born a few days after Gracie, but she isn't a preemie. Her mom and dad are Theresa and Brian. They live in the cities, but I'm sure she'll always make it up here for play dates!
0 comments:
Post a Comment