CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Berniece Paulette







This is my new Cabbage Patch Doll, Berniece Paulette! Cabbage Patch Dolls come with a name and birth certificate, Mama did not come up with her name. We happened to be wearing a very similar outfit on New Years Eve, so of course, Mom propped me up for a photo shoot! I'm 7-1/2 weeks in these pictures and really showing off the way I smile. I also love to kick my feet and "stand up" in Mom and Dad's laps. My big thing this week is blowing bubbles. I end up with a pretty big drool by the time they all pop! Mama keeps threatening to put a bib on me so I don't end up with a wet shirt!




1 comments:

Stacie said...

I just wanted to leave a quick comment & say that your baby girl is SO adorable. These pictures of her with her doll & big smile are precious. I'm a friend of Jeff & Tiff's & came across your blog from their site. We may have met once in college too as I used to date Dan. Anyways...just wanted to say that Maya is precious. Congrats!