CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter! April 12, 2009

Well, I'm pretty sure I got gypped on Easter this year. I had heard about a big Easter Bunny that leaves a basket of treats while you're sleeping....all I got was a teething ring and it wasn't even wrapped. Next year that Easter Bunny better make up for it by leaving me something Extra special (hint hint Mama)!

Mama, Daddy, and I headed to St Henry's for the 8:30 Mass on Easter morning because Daddy had to work at 11:00 that day. After Mass, Mama and I jumped in the car and flew down to Woodlake Lutheran to go to church with Grandma, Auntie Sheri, Uncle Micah, and Uncle Brian (Uncle Bobby had to work too!). I was pretty good all morning, but got really hungry mid-service at Woodlake, so Mama and I had to go hang out in the hall so I didn't disrupt the service. We got to sing my favorite Easter song twice that day..."Jesus Christ Is Risen Today"!

After church we headed over to Grandpa Bob and Grandma Diane's to celebrate with the Hofflanders, Great Grandma Jan, Uncle Dave, and some of Grandma Jan's friends. I got LOTS of kisses and hugs from my family and we had a little photo shoot of me in my two Easter outfits. We had dinner at Grandma Kelly's house, but I was so tired, I had to take a little snooze while everyone was getting ready to eat.

I also got to help Mama dye Easter Eggs this year. I can't wait 'til I can get my hands in that dye next year!!


0 comments: