CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 11, 2009

Yum-O

Rachael Ray said it best when she coined the phrase "Yum-O"! Mama has been giving me all sorts of new foods lately--it has been SO much fun! I am very good at eating from a spoon and for the most part am not too picky. I started with applesauce, moved to peas, carrots, and pears. Next up--sweet potatoes and maybe something else that's green...green beans??

Applesauce..... is a bit tart, but I kinda like it :)


Pears..... are delicious and I ate the whole jar in no time!


Peas..... were pretty bad the first time, better the second time, and worse than ever the third time :(


Carrots....... are my favorite so far!! Notice the carrots all over my leg. Mama had the bowl a little too close to me, so I reached out to grab it and spilled on me!

Here I am making my 'new face' while I'm eating. It makes Mama laugh every time!

Do you like the carrots on my head!? Mama put me in the tub after this meal!



0 comments: