It's official... Maya had her first "poop in the tub" over at Grandma's house. My mom, Sheri, and I nearly wet our pants laughing as we tried to pull her out of the tub to get it cleaned up.

Here's our smiley girl on May 16th. I am so lucky to wake up to this smile and kiss it goodnight at the end of each day!

Here are 4 generations of Roskowiaks! (May 31st)Great Grandpa Ray and Great Grandma Betty, Grandpa Rick, Daddy, and me!
Please pray that GG Ray's tummy feels better soon. He's had radiation to help the cancer in his spine, but it's taken a toll on his digestive tract.








1 comments:
Yes, I am still checking your blog all the way over here in Asia - I just love her too much!! I'm not sure it's possible, but I think she has gotten more beautiful :)
Can't wait to see you all when we return.
Love, Kristen
Post a Comment